Saturday, October 10, 2009

fairy godmother

I started this page during last week's Super Secret Crafting Club and finished it on Saturday, but I had to excavate my scanner before I could post it. In fact, I had to take a few days off of crafting just to get some important things done around here. You know...laundry, cleaning the house, cooking dinner. Things I forget about when I'm in a creative groove.

We call our Cinderella Project volunteers fairy godmothers, so when scrapbooking photos of my boss and I in CP dresses, it felt a little like I was scrapping a Disney page. I mean, Belle yellow and Sleeping Beauty pink just begged to be paired with Cinderella blue, don't you think? Add in some sparkle and it's even more fitting. The white strips on the page have glitter polka dots on them, and the scrolly patterned paper is a subtle metallic silver. The fairy "sprinkles" are pink and yellow gemstone brads and some clear smooth adhesive gemstones. I love the letter stickers and how they connect to form a seamless script word.



KI Memories patterned paper (blue dot); American Crafts patterned paper (silver and white scroll) and puffy letter stickers; K&Co. glitter paper; Making Memories rhinestone brads; Hero Arts smooth gemstones; Fontin font; vellum; Glue Dots vellum adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment