Tuesday, October 6, 2009

custom background

First, I wanted to let everyone know that my CT scan came back normal, which is great. However, since I'm still feeling pressure and pain I'm going back to the doctor for another appointment this week. I have no idea what she has in mind, but we'll see!

To make the background design for this card I repeated a foam stamp on a diagonal across the card, flipping it 180 degrees in some places. I used Versamark ink and then embossed it with gold embossing powder. The sentiment is embossed in black on gold cardstock. I like the somewhat ethnic feel of the background pattern with the mix of gold and bright pink. The foam stamp is a cool image, but it reminded me of how much I love clear stamps and how easy they are to perfectly arrange!


Bazzill Basics cardstock; Making Memories foam stamp; Papertrey Ink stamp--Damask Designs; Stampendous! embossing powder; QuicKutz label die

No comments:

Post a Comment