Thursday, April 2, 2009

I think I'm addicted

I have a scrapbooking-related addiction. You see, Making Memories made a Kraft line of patterned papers that are all designs on a kraft-colored background. I loved them when I bought them, so much so that I bought multiple sheets of several of the patterns. I never buy more than one sheet of each design, since I only use small portions of patterned paper per layout and therefore can stretch a sheet across several layouts. This time, however, not only did I buy more than one sheet of these kraft patterns, a week later I went back and stocked up on even more. I guess I must have known how well they would go with just about everything. I noticed a couple of weeks ago that almost every single layout I've done lately uses at least a small piece of Making Memories kraft patterned paper. It might not be so odd if it weren't for the fact that I bought these papers about a year and a half ago. That's forever in the scrapbook world. I love the pages, though, so let me share my addiction with you.

















No comments:

Post a Comment